Computer stores

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 07:05:48 CST 2005

--- Brian Densmore <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com> wrote:

> [...]

Well that explains why I have such fond memories of
them, I've never needed any customer support.  But
then I dislike talking to people, so I avoid customer
support until something is on fire.

> Of course it has been a long time since I've
> shopped there, having found other sources where
> price is comparable, or from NewEgg.com.

=====
And I always thought: the very simplest words
Must be enough. When I say what things are like
Everyone's heart must be torn to shreds.
That you'll go down if you don't stand up for yourself
Surely you see that.

  -- Bertolt Brecht