Computer stores

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jan 6 09:51:57 CST 2005

And should you find an English speaking person, you will be accused of having
configured something wrong, regardless how expert you may be. At least
that has been my experience and others also. So as long as you never need to
have customer support they have great prices. Of course it has been a long
time since I've shopped there, having found other sources where price is
comparable, or from NewEgg.com.