OT: Seeking Politically Progressives Who Love Music

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Thu Jan 6 00:28:32 CST 2005

If you consider yourself a politically progressive person, and you love
music, go to Musical Progress (http://musicalprogress.org) and join in
the discussion of music that promotes progressive values.  It's
absolutely free to join, and then you can post comments, and submit your
own song ideas for discussion.  Post your progressive poetry for
everyone to see.  The idea is to build a community of progressives by
discussing the music that fits our values.

This is my new adventure in web sites.  If you're a progressive, please
come and join me in this journey.  I look forward to seeing some of you
there.

Peace,
Jim Herrmann

--
Progressive Values ARE American Values
Responsibility, Empathy, Freedom, Opportunity, Prosperity, Fairness,