Looking for some help

Bennett, Joe remailer at ka3nam.com
Wed Jan 5 19:27:16 CST 2005

I had a working Suse 9.0 system until I decided to get
Mandrake 10 to try out and see what the proverbial
"fuss" was about. Ever since getting Mandrake, my
computer life has been hell. It continuously locks up,
and when I attempt to download fixes, it constantly
complains about missing files and servers that don't
respond. Anyway, I'm chalking this one up to a bad
experience and am wishing to move on.

My problem is like this. I dual booted Suse and
Mandrake hoping that lilo would allow me to select the
distro I wanted. Well, it allows me to select
Mandrake, but the Suse partition is not selectable. I
am looking for advice on how to get back to booting up
with Suse...

-Joe