OT: generator for ice storm

Dustin Decker dustin.decker at 1on1security.com
Wed Jan 5 20:03:06 CST 2005

> -----Original Message-----
> From: kclug-bounces at kclug.org [mailto:kclug-bounces at kclug.org] On Behalf
> Of Brian Densmore
> Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 1:38 PM
> To: brad at bradandkim.net; kclug at kclug.org
> Subject: RE: OT: generator for ice storm
>
> Please don't feed the trolls.

So at what point, exactly, did my insightful information about the
possibility of obtaining a generator on the cheap qualify me as a troll?

The good news is, I haven't lost power. (Thanks for asking Brad.)  Even
better news, this will be my first winter in K.C. with the car in a garage
so no early morning scraping.  (After work is a different story I guess.)

I heard on NPR that Gov. Sebelius has declared much of Kansas a disaster
area - this is step one toward accomplishing precisely what I mentioned.

Cheers,
D.