Dynamic signatures

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 12:17:40 CST 2005

what are you trying to do?  the sigx product looks horribly obvious to me, a
combination of a simple CGI environment variable reporting script and
a hit counter,
wrapped in an iframe (what? that's not horribly obvious to you? sorry)

what exactly do you mean "for linux?" is the sigx product a dynamic sig script
instead of the sigx-hosted thing it appears to be on first glance?
There is plenty
of documentation about how to use a named fifo for your signature.txt
file, it is
the standard example application of named pipes.

--
David L Nicol
You're striving for harmony, and, if you try to take