Prices

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Tue Aug 23 22:04:16 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 8:29 pm, Denise Owen wrote:
> I am being approached by the company I just left to do PC repair,
> maintenance and etc. for them.  They have someone else in this position
> that doesn't know what they are doing.  They wouldn't give me the job.  Now
> that I have left they need help.  What is the going rate for a Business.  I
> do work for individuals in my spare time and try to charge a modest amount
> but this is different.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'd charge $40/hour for this type of hardware/software on desktops support.
That seems to be around the going rate in the KC area.

Now, servers and programming are another matter. And since I'm in that
business, I'll keep my pricing a secret. :)

--
I use digital signatures and encryption. My key is stored at pgp.mit.edu key
ID code: "0x8DB3BF09". F: F628 D9D3 E57A C281 5EFE  7DF7 B52A A393 8DB3 BF09