Prices

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:37:11 CDT 2005

I just did a quick stint consulting on setting up a Win2k3 server and
small LAN.  It is probably going to work out to over $20-25/hr, and I
had ZERO experience with 2003 before this.  It's way too expensive to
buy on my own to play with...  Anyway, the guy that hired me knew I
wouldn't screw them over, and anything that I didn't know I could
learn pretty fast.  The job did involve me installing a router, NICs,
cable and giving suggestions on the server hardware.  So, if you've
got known experience with their systems, and can troubleshooot better
than the other person they hired (I bet they're kicking themselves
over that one) I wouldn't doubt they should pay $30+/hr.