Hello, KC!

Luke-Jr luke at dashjr.org
Wed Aug 17 09:52:36 CDT 2005

My wife and I (currently both Gentoo users) just moved to Riverside. Looks
like we just missed an Installfest; oh well ^^;;
I used to be a member of SCOSUG (Southern Connecticut Open Source User Group)
so this is the second LUG I'll have been a member of (and my wife's first, if
she ends up acting memberish)
I'm currently looking for a job. Need to find something quickly so we can pay
next month's rent, so that's my top priority right now. If anyone has any
suggestions, I'd appreciate it! (my resume is at
http://dashjr.org/~luke-jr/myself/resume/ )

I noticed the thread about free 3D games in the archives, so I'll start off
with a shameless plug: http://armagetronad.net
Don't bother with the latest stable-- it's missing too many features. Just
grab the latest CVS branch b0_2_8 ;)

Luke-Jr

P.S. kclug.org's mail server is misbehaving and rejecting mail from my server.
Can someone fix? Thanks. :/

<kclug at kclug.org>: host kclug.org[139.146.133.42] said: 554 Service
    unavailable; Client host [24.145.163.67] blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net;
    Dynamic IP Addresses See: http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?24.145.163.67