Open Source 3D Games

Justin Dugger jldugger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:45:34 CDT 2005

Indeed, it might be required reading for the topic subject. I recall
reading it when it was initially published, reading the Slashdot
replies and comments that pretty much forced ESR to include the
addendums.  You might say it's a condensed version of my post, which
means I've failed as an author. =(