Educational discount on RHEL for your RHCT/RHCE exam.

David Ambs dave at ambs.net
Thu Aug 4 20:15:58 CDT 2005

> Maybe not, but I bet your cert helped get you out of what was most
> likely a shit hole job with a shit hole manager!  Although rumor has it
> you miss the place...

Yeah, I just want to hop back on over there to deal with all that b.s. If
you would have read a tad closer.. I said I don't believe the interviewing
management even knew what the RHCE was on my resume.

> Oh...you're so much better than everyone else mr. 90+%...should we all
> share how we did on the test or were you just trying to make yourself
> feel big?

No, I didn't mean it like. AS I SAID, I know close to nothing about RedHat
and still got a decent score. I could care less about what score I got...

What'd you get? I know your a big RH fan. I realized that when you had
Mark W. stick Fedora on everything, hahaha. Luckily I was able to remove
most of that, ahem. =]

> I agree with you that redhat specific knowledge wasn't really required
> to pass the test and that I don't remember using a GUI to config
> anything either.  Knowing Linux in general, know where config files are
> located, how to configure services, and how to read man pages on what
> you are fuzzy on does go along way.
>
> You are a bitter little man aren't you?!

I'll be nicer now. Just got done bottling 4 cases of beer up =]

-dave