Heads up - Job Leads

Phoenician Phoenician at phoenixcolony.com
Wed Aug 3 20:03:50 CDT 2005

Hey guys,

I have a couple possible job leads, if anyone is interested.

The first one would be for a graphics designer - Must be proficient in
Photoshop and Illustrator.  Must be have a good eye for layout.
- For more information please contact Dana Rogers: drogers (at)
signsbytomorrow.com
- If you would like to be kept on the for other graphics relate
position, please let me know (mdixon (at) phoenixcolony.com)

The second one is for someone familiar with PHP and MySQL as well as
Flash Forms.  I imagine that this _could_ be broken down into two
postings, PHP/MySQL and Flash but if one individual has the skill set
for both, all the better.
- For more information please contact me off list: mdixon (at)
phoenixcolony.com

Thanks,

Michienne Dixon