Systems Administrator Position

Timothy A. Canon tim at crn.org
Fri Sep 24 08:52:41 CDT 2004

I hope this is not inappropriate --

Community Resource Network (CRN) is looking for a Systems Administrator.
CRN is a nonprofit Internet Service Provider and Application Service
Provider that provides technology services to the Kansas City nonprofit
community.  We are looking for an experienced individual who will (among
other things) administrate our Unix and Windows servers, execute our backup
procedures, and manage our email infrastructure.

We will be concluding the interview process next week.  Read more about the
position and submit your resume here:

<http://www.careerbuilder.com/share/det.asp?d=JN1GT64684FM04VHY5>

Regards,

Timothy A. Canon      Community Resource Network
Web Administrator     106 West 11th St, Suite 110
816.960.0708 x119     Kansas City, MO  64105-1806
webmaster at crn.org     http://www.crn.org/