New to the but not linux

docv consulting at vaitl.net
Fri Sep 17 11:32:19 CDT 2004

I have been using linux for about 7 years now, but just join the mail
list about a month ago and been lurking and watching since. The Mailman
page for the list does describe what the list is actually for but I have
seen a few questions along with the comments.

I've got a problem with a data drive (ext2 formatted as /home) that I
need some direction on where to go to find help with. Specifically if
there's any way to recover from a "bad super block" when attempting to
mount the drive? I've Goggled for an answer, but without success.

Any suggestions?
--
Steve Vaitl