ITEC

Monty J. Harder lists at kc.rr.com
Tue Oct 26 12:06:48 CDT 2004

"Steven Hildreth" <sphildreth at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are we on track with everything else we need?

> - Some Handout CD's (from Bill_c and Cymor?)

  I've got some CD labels done, but won't have nearly as many as there are
CDs.  Same as last year.

> - Any kind of poster(s)?

  I might be getting something going at Kinko's today - I salvaged off a (HD
in a dead PC) the POV-RAY source for the bird demoed at
http://home.kc.rr.com/mharder/TuxKCLUG.jpg and want to see if I can do
something like 11x17 for a reasonable price.

> - Printed Handout's of any kind? If nothing else a flyer with some
> linux related links might be helpfull

I've updated the business cards with the kclug.org domain on them to show
the address of the new downtown library.  If we can just get people there,
they can hit the Links on the sidebar.

> -Someone to be there when ITEC is open? I can be there all day (10-3)
> on Thursday, if needed.

  I'm there all day both days, wearing KCLUG pocket T-shirts, but might want
relief to see a keynote or something (or to do Adult Trick-Or-Treating to
obtain swag for Monsterette 2).