Graphic for CD Labels from last year's ITEC

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 07:46:28 CDT 2004

--- "Monty J. Harder" <lists at kc.rr.com> wrote:

> Are we definitely going to have Knoppix CDs again?
>
> Any coordination at all here, or do we live up to
> our name as a
> non-organization?

In a sort-of manic fit last night I did up 25 KNOPPIX
CDs and 50 DamnSmallLinux CDs with labels.  The label
is my own invention incorporating the KCLUG logo and
the KCLUG website URL, loosely based on a KNOPPIX CD
label from the Phoenix LUG.

I figure I'll drop them off at ITEC today in case you
start running low on the other, slightly more
professional-looking CDs.  The DamnSmallLinux CDs I
did up just in case you run into some other folks who
have lower-end PCs who might bring up that point as a
reason they "can't try Linux".  The DamnSmallLinux
bootable CD runs in PCs as low-end as 486s, and thats
running a GUI.