Blocking IPs from the FW [was RE: spamassassin question [with blacklist question]]

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Oct 26 10:46:35 CDT 2004

By the way, anyone have a take on what kind of performance
hit this will take on a server? So far I have 22 addresses
or address ranges blocked in my blacklist. And is there a
better way? Most of the attempts have been to try to gain
root access via ssh, which root isn't allowed to ssh anyway,
so this would always fail. Some are for non-existent users.

Brian Densmore