OT: Cymor/Evil_machine

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Oct 26 10:42:45 CDT 2004

If you find out the hospital, forward the name and room number, possibly a link via mapquest to find it.  If anyone can they should visit or send something.  I'll visit if I find out where he is.  I consider Chris a good friend.  He has helped me out numerous times and an attempt to cheer him up and show a friendly face is the least I could do.

Maybe I'll go get him a toy motorcycle to play with in the hospital.  That wouldn't be bad taste would it?   Anybody remember what his "dream bike" is?  I'll have some time to go a few places tonight and visit tonight or tomorrow.

Brian Kelsay

>>> Thomas Bruno <> 10/26/04 09:15AM >>>
I should also add, that I was told he doesn't remember anything at all
about that entire day.