spamassassin question

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Oct 25 13:28:02 CDT 2004

Thanks for the link. Seems I forgot to start spamd
and needed to add a transport and a director to exim.
Now to let it run for a while and see what happens.
I'm also running spamhous RBL on it, but it's not catching
very many of the spams. I may also have to upgrade my
spamassassin to a newer version, according to the link you
sent. Right now I'm hoping I didn't break anything, because there
are some frozen messages on the system.