Help configuring procmail (was: Help configuring fetchmail)

Jeremy Turner jeremy at linuxwebguy.com
Fri Oct 15 15:40:19 CDT 2004

On Fri, October 15, 2004 3:10 pm, Brian Kelsay said:
> Are you saying that he can't filter on the "To:" field?  If he is only
> subscribed on one address of the two he has talked about, he could scan
> for kclug at kclug.org in any of the 3 "To:, CC:, BCC:" and then have those
> dropped in whichever of the folders.  I use built-in filters in
> Thunderbird, but this is what I look for and it works fine.  GroupUnwise
> however, sucks and frequently misses email.  It is a very inflexible mail
> client.

the ^TO_ and ^TO aliases (or whatever you want to call them) are the
shortcuts to taking care of To/CC/BCC and also checking the envelope for
your address.  Very handy.  But I thought that B(lind)CC meant that it
didn't list your address at all, except on the envelope.  I'm not a
certified email admin.  I just play one at home sometimes.

I'd never used GroupUnwise until 2 months ago.  It makes me long for MS
LookOut.  Well atleast GroupUnwise 5.5 makes me want to use LookOut 2003.
Or anything.  Maybe even a 16-bit copy of Pegasus Mail.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Turner <jeremy at linuxwebguy.com>
Linux Tips and News! ---> http://linuxwebguy.com