Help configuring procmail (was: Help configuring fetchmail)

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Oct 15 14:24:26 CDT 2004

Nope, that won't work for KCLUG mail.
The "To:" field will not always, in fact hardly ever,
have the proper recipient of the email. Hence, Matt's
dilemma. You have to look at the crazy headers for KCLUG.
I'd say he needs both of the approaches you stated. One
filter by list and to by "To:". That *should* get most if
not all filtered into his appropriate mailboxes.
Now, I have to go to my server and play with some of these
rules. ;')

Brian