Shared teleconferencing in Linux

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Oct 14 09:11:10 CDT 2004

Getting to meetings is rather tough for me these days.
Dropping off and picking up my daughter from daycare,
she might get a bit cranky staying out that late, and
when she gets cranky everyone hears about it. She's
really still only got one word for complaining...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Not sure, I'm ready to subject the list to that yet, but
if there is a consensus on the list to see the demo, I'll
provide the other half, it would have to be a desktop though
because I haven't been able to get the sound working on the
laptop (ok I haven't tried every combination).