BitTorrent + INDUCE Act + Linspire 5.0

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Oct 11 17:22:43 CDT 2004

Is it possible to invoke Godwin's law by naming Eva Braun,
it being a circular reference to Hitler? Or does that invoke
the corollary of Godwin's law? Or is it in itself a circular
reference to Godwin's law?

For those with a curious mind Fidonet's name comes from
old Tom's Fido BBS software way back in the 80s.

"The name Fido came from the mishmash of 68000 hardware that
 Tom was using to run the BBS on ... a real mongrel."