RoadRunner with Phone

Richard Piper rmpiper at everestkc.net
Sun May 30 01:02:45 CDT 2004

/blatant marketing pitch
If all you have available for cable is TW, the phone service should work
for you as well, unless you have problems with RR connections.

Bonus: Not giving support to a huge monopolizing pig of a corporation.
Downside: Giving your support to another huge monopoly-wannnabe of a
corporation.

Disclaimer: I work for Sprint, and we have an "arrangement" with TW for
telephony services.
/blatant marketing pitch off

Personally I have Everest and the best compliment I can give is - I saw no
difference in phone service after switching.

Rick Piper