Goodbye software firewall on your desktop PC

lerninlinux at comcast.net lerninlinux at comcast.net
Sun May 23 03:28:29 CDT 2004

While I agree that you should have one you set up,  I think that there is nothing wrong with this.
For us it could just add another firewall (hardware nat,like current router boxes), while for the
newby/  Typical Windows users it might help.  I would like to see the bios,  because besides being
able to turn it on and off, I would think they would include other options.  Just want to see what!