NDIS Wrapper for non-native wireless drivers

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Mon May 10 18:55:33 CDT 2004

Phedup was trying to get this running at the meeting the other night.  Sorry I didn't help you more
I kept getting distracted by Knoppix 3.4, trying to get my wireless going as well.  Did you get it
working?

Below is a link for a fairly straight-forward article on using and installing NDIS Wrapper for a
couple of NICs that don't have Linux, Broadcom and Centrino to name a few.  If you have a 802.11g
card, you will probably need this.  A couple of commands in the article look like two lower-case
"L"s, but could also be pipes (|).  Try both.

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/article.php/20040507104718960

Brian Kelsay