Using a router server to filter the Internet?

Daniel Siemens Dsiemens at kcimplants.com
Wed May 5 03:20:26 CDT 2004

There is no such thing as perfect in this world.   Only close, and that
only counts with hand grenades and horseshoes.

I would not tell him about http logging.   If the poor kid wants to surf
some porn, let him.   It's only natural.   Naked Ladies, beer and
cigarettes; all kids will experiment.

I would however take "reasonable" precautions and a bit of effort to
make porn surfing inconvenient.   I would however agree that if they
want to surf porn, or download p2p music or any other behavior you can
only in stow your values and hope for the best.

What happened to the good ole days of your older brothers taking you out
for first beer at 7, your first cigarette at 8, and a copy of Playboy at
12.   Sorry, this has tuned into a rant.   Please accept my apologies
for being nuts and a Linux user.