BIOS

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 14:38:49 CST 2004

A couple of weeks ago I posted about a failed BIOS update on a MB that
left the system DOA. I replaced the MB (and processor), hoping to get a
replacement from the manufacturer for the dead one. Unfortunately they
left me hanging. There were a couple of folks on the list who had
mentioned reprogramming the chip. I'd be interested in talking to
whomever is able to assist in resurrecting this board. Or, if someone
is interested in buying the set, I'd listen to that too. Its an iWill
XP-333R board, built in RAID etc. etc. and an AMD XP-1900 CPU (1.6
GHz).

Thanks.