SCO question (Stock Price)

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Mar 11 16:22:47 CST 2004

>>> "Brian Densmore" <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com> 03/11/04 10:01AM >>>

<snip>
>In addition to the fact that it looks as though they are under investigation by the SEC >and that
even Business Week is starting to pick up on the shady goings on. I give SCO >months to live, not
years. I'd say by July, September at the latest SCO will be out of >business, and hopefully some of
it's officers in the criminal courts system (wishful >thinking on the criminal charges I know).

Well, they are going after Bernie Ebbers of Worldcom, Martha Stewart and the Enron boys.  I can't
wait til they hoist these guys up for public ridicule.  And Sprint can't be far behind.

Brian Kelsay