SCO question (Stock Price)

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Mar 11 16:01:24 CST 2004

And the reason their debt was downgraded to junk status was ...?
Not sure how you can say it is unrelated. It must be getting fairly obvious
to even stockbrokers that SCO is falsely leading investors on. And in another
attempt to boost stock prices last night after the market closed they announced a stock buyback
program. So here's a company losing money in it's core business and spending millions in multiple
lawsuits guaranteed to drain money for years to come *and* spending millions over the next two
years to buy back stock that isn't worth the paper it's printed on. I don't know, maybe I'm just
stupid or crazy, but this company doesn't sound like a very good investment to me. If I were a
stockbroker I'd be telling my clients to run away from this company. Based solely on the above
factors regardless of how good/bad a case they had.
In addition to the fact that it looks as though they are under investigation by the SEC and that
even Business Week is starting to pick up on the shady goings on. I give SCO months to live, not
years. I'd say by July, September at the latest SCO will be out of business, and hopefully some of
it's officers in the criminal courts system (wishful thinking on the criminal charges I know).