Anti-spam SMTP mods

Daniel Siemens Dsiemens at kcimplants.com
Tue Mar 9 20:19:23 CST 2004

SBC Yahoo DSL will set up reverse DNS for you if you ask them to do it. The first 3 levels of tech
support have no idea what you are talking about it, but if you are persistent you will get it.   I
have static IP, not dynamic ip though.

You are running servers on dynamic connections?   Do you have any delays when you IP updates for
DNS to correctly adjust?   Which Dynamic DNS provider are you using?   Are they any good?