Linux Recommendations

Daniel Siemens Dsiemens at kcimplants.com
Thu Jun 24 04:37:02 CDT 2004

I used DOS in the dosemu under SUSE 6.4 some time ago.   It works quit
well but it is a bear to get setup.   I can't even begin to tell you all
the problems but look for info on DOSEMU.   I tried to duplicate this in
Redhat 6.2 and was never successful.  The application was a banking
application and was time critical so it had some unique requirements
No printing however which is a good thing.   I still have some systems
running around the country like this so I may be able to answer some
specific questions by looking at a working system.