List Update:

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Tue Jun 22 19:12:08 CDT 2004

Assuming that this gets to the list...

Mike Neuliep has graciously agreed to tranfer the domain to someone so
I'm facilitating that. He's clearly a popular man in Chicago and his
time is hard to come by. We appreciate all that he's done for us in
years past.

Walt Lane of Netstandard has graciously offered to allow us 1U of rack
space + bandwidth for free...

Now, if we only had a 1U unit to put in there .... (ownership maintained
by donator, of course). The donator should be confortable with giving
root access to at least one other person (probably Hal); should expect
that only KCLUG's legitimate traffic will be hosted on the box so as to
not overextend our welcome at Netstandard; and the distro onboard should
be capable of continual, remote upgrades, read: Debian or Gentoo.

Let me know if you have a 1U Rack unit you could donate. A P2 or higher
should be more than enough for our needs.