RoadRunner with Phone

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Wed Jun 16 18:50:21 CDT 2004

On Wednesday, June 02, 2004 03:01 am, Jim Herrmann wrote:

> I'd be interested to know how much Everest is, and how much TW all
> inclusive is, in different parts of the city.

Everest is mostly a good deal if you go with a "full boat" package, lots of
bells and whistles.  They include phone features that Bell charges for, so if
you pay for lots of features, Everest works out.  It's like Sprint's
broadband offering was - not much of a deal if you've already shopped around
and found the least expensive alternatives.