RoadRunner with Phone

Leonard, Phil Phil.Leonard at dsionline.com
Wed Jun 2 12:12:20 CDT 2004

> I'd be interested to know how much Everest is, and how much TW all
> inclusive is, in different parts of the city.  A friend once told me
> that in an area that had Everest, they could get the TW everything
> (cable, internet, and phone) package for $85 per month.  Anyone else
> heard of that?  That's what I keep telling the telemarketers when they
> call about the phone service.  Get me a package deal of everything for
> $85 per month, and you got a sale.  If I can't get the same deal other
> people in the same general area are getting, then don't bother me.  I'd
> like to hear what others are hearing about the package deals around town.

I'm in Overland Park just a few blocks south of the Sprint campus and I have the full Everest
package, phone (with all the vmail stuff), cable, 4MB internet, and static IP.  That comes to
$170/month.  DSL was not available at my house because I'm too far away.  I had Speakeasy DSL at
the old house and was very pleased with it.

Philip