what_the

encieno at mirage.org encieno at mirage.org
Fri Jun 11 12:41:01 CDT 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Jason Clinton wrote:
> mike neuliep wrote:
> > I'm seeing your e-mails to the list...
> >
> > Something is screwy with majordomo and I'm not sure what has changed.
>
> May I suggest switching to GNU Mailman? I've had nothing but good
> experiences; its easy to install, fairly easy to migrate to, has web
> interfaces for list and user administration, monthly account detail
<>

I was going to say the same. I don't know why anyone still runs majordomo,
except it being legacy.
=]
I switched all my lists over to mailman when I moved from Slack to Gentoo
on my server. It's a LOT nicer than majordomo, much easier to configure
which is definitely a plus. The web interface and auto archiving is nice
as well.

-dave