Mandrake 10.0 Web Browsing

Simon Felix root-linux at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 11 04:44:04 CDT 2004

--
There is one word that defines Life.  Choices.

In that regard I would have to say lighter more so than different.  I have not
used Mozilla 1.6 since the last time I installed Gentoo from a stage one
tarball and I did not see any performance boost at all even with that setup.
Although the other browsers I mentioned may use the same rendering engine,
Mozilla is the bloated big brother IMO.  My Konqueror feels lighter than
Mozilla when used not only as a web browser but a file manager too.  All in
all I prefer Firefox.