Free to good home: Lexmark Z52 printer

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Sat Jun 5 15:53:20 CDT 2004

I have a Lexmark z52 printer that I don't want. It's a couple of years
old and works just fine. I upgraded printers, and am in a bit of a
minimalist mode, so you get a free printer.

It's a z52, which is a USB connection. I have used it fine froma linux
box, my mac OSX machine, and for a while had my linux box sharing it or
whatever through CUPS to a windows machine. As far as I can tell it
works just fine in all OSes. I haven't used it that much, probably about
3 ink cartridges worth. It has seperate color and black cartridges.

First come first serve. Email me or call me at 816-523-7542. I expect
this to be gone today. You pick it up from me today at my house in the
Waldo area (75th & state line). In fact, the home doesn't really have to
be that good. I want rid of it.

-Andy