I thought you were kidding about a near-KCI Airport location!

Oren Beck oren_beck at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 03:54:37 CST 2004

>From: Bradley Miller <bradmiller_kclug at sbcglobal.net>
>To: kclug at kclug.org
>Subject: Re: I thought you were kidding about a near-KCI Airport  location!
>At 09:02 PM 1/27/2004, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:
>>Dude.
>>
>>Welcome to what some of the rest of us do every day.
>
>LOL -- and with the past few days of weather, a 45 minute drive would be a
>walk in the park.  I go from Blue Springs to northern Overland Park
>(Mission) area all the time.

Heh . I live where mile marker 46 would be on I-35 . the choice of exits for
me therefore is either exit 48 or exit 40 . Which basically by the way cow
paths Vs getting up to 70 quickly splits it it means 45 mins at extralegal
speed to the old library meet .And then so on to Lenexa etc .

I often would drive from home into Cameron each morning to make a bank drop-
which added 16 miles loop to my commute . Leaving at 0600 and getting home
at 2030 can be a bite after several months . So the Airport meet is a same
difference to me .

Oren

" There are 10 obstacles to effective control of American dissent - the
first 10 amendments to our constitution . And at one time they actually were
thought important- but not for much longer .