[OT]Some of the spam

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Thu Jan 29 17:09:23 CST 2004

Brian Kelsay wrote:

   This is supposed to trick the Bayesian filters.

Just for the record - this attempt has failed to effect bogofilter.
Infact, bogo filter ends up uping the spam score when it sees white fonts.

All it would take is putting all the spam in one folder - all the real
mail in a second and use that to train bogo filter. Once trained all you
have to do is run it on a miss (I'm seeing less than 0.5% misses on my
personal mail) ad false positives are less than 0.05%.

One person could save everyone else at KCLUG a bunch of spam.

For details see:
http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/

Karl Schmidt EMail    Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    WEB http://xtronics.com