I thought you were kidding about a near-KCI Airport location!

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jan 28 14:20:37 CST 2004

Ha! I laugh at your puny travel times. I come from upstate New York
and the only decent paying jobs were in or near the city. Try living
with 1-1/2 to 2 hr travel times. True my travel time to work now is a
mere 35-40 minutes on a clear dry sunny accident free snow/ice free
surface day, but for years I traveled 60-80 miles each way to make a
decent living. KC travel distances and times are dwarfed by other
Metro areas in the country. If only Kansas Citians would learn how
to drive, life would be good. ;)
(Ah, how I've gotten spoiled with the short distances in KC)