I thought you were kidding about a near-KCI Airport location!

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Wed Jan 28 03:36:42 CST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:37:40 -0600 "Brian Kelsay" <BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov>
writes:
> > Has anyone tried to drive from the Library
> > location to the near-KCI location?  I'd like
> > to know what kind of additional travel time
> > is needed to get there (I'm coming from
> > around 75th & I-35, Kansas).
>
> I looked at the map yesterday and I think it will
> take me a while to get there too.  In traffic, I'll
> say it's going to take you 45 min. to an hour.  It
> might as well be AT the airport. That's about
> what it will take me.  At least that amount.   All
> I can say is, I definitely wouldn't put it there
> permanently.  I hope someone sends us some
> landmarks to look for before next week.  It's
> going to be dark before most of us get there.

Well, just looking at the map from different zoom levels, you can see
that the exit off I-29 (also Hwy 71) to get to GeKL Technologies,
"Tiffany Springs Parkway", is also the exit for the "Tiffany Greens Golf
Club" (about three quarters of a mile NE of I-29).  So there should be
plenty of signs for everyone looking to play golf.

If you're coming from the south (is anyone at all coming from *north* of
KCI?), "Tiffany Springs Parkway" seems to be the very next exit after Hwy
152 on I-29 North.