VOIP home phone systems

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 22:10:50 CST 2004

kurt at verruckt.org wrote:
> Has anyone read up much on some of these new companies like Vonage?
> www.vonage.com
>
> It looks _very_ tempting. And _anything_that gets me away from SWB is class
> a in my book.

I just started looking into it this week, but I have no firm opinions on
it yet.  check http://www.voipchoices.com for a quick overview of 4
companies, but that's not all of them.  I don't think they included
net2phone and a few others I learned about.  I was making a list of
companies in an email at work and Groupwise crashed and took the list w/
it.  Thanks Groupwise for not saving it as a draft.