VOIP home phone systems

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Sat Jan 24 21:54:16 CST 2004

I've looked into Vonage, packet8 and a couple others.  Out of the ones I've
seen, Vonage offers the best value.  catch...  No kansas City local numbers.
I called and asked when they were going to have them and was told, "next
month".  That was in August.  As far as I know still no local numbers.

Aaron