[OT] Today's Foxtrot

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sat Jan 17 16:43:36 CST 2004

Greg Kedrovsky wrote:

> You know... I usually get Foxtrot. A couple of kids that are geeks, etc.
> But, today's I just don't understand. I know it has something (?) to do
> with the iPod, but "what," I can't figure out. Would there be anyone out
> there who could explain this to me... Surely it has something to do,
> too, with Apple or Mac or their new mp3 download stuff. I dunno. Can't
> figgr it out.
>
> http://www.ucomics.com/foxtrot/
>
> Note: that link will change after today (Saturday, Jan 17).

It's because in the iPod ads, iEveryone is in a funky iBlacked out
silhouette against an even more iFunky colored background.  This is  so
you can see how iSmall the iPod is against the iUsers body.  Was that
too iAnnoying?
I watched the keynote from Macworld earlier this week and they showed
the iCommercial and the new, smaller iPod.

Brian