laid-off white-collar professional poster child needed (one of two)

DCT Jared jsmith at datacaptech.com
Thu Jan 15 14:44:44 CST 2004

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:07:27 -0600, Brian Kelsay wrote:
>I too was able to make a couple of months of mortgage due to the $600 tax
>refund and my regular tax refund.   I wasn't let go due to the declining
>economy, but due to protectionist Democrat political policies in the city government.

Listen; you can hear the sounds of flamethrowers all across the city initializing...

Deflector shields up, photo torpedoes ready, and prepare for evasive maneuvers.

:-)

-Jared

p.s. Back on topic: Does anyone have a good idea for the KCLUG.NET
domain which I registered about a year ago and never used?