laid-off white-collar professional poster child needed (one of two)

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Jan 15 14:07:43 CST 2004

The appropriate thing to do with something this off-topic would be to post the request once and ask
that people reply off-list to you.   You might also want to post something less flame inducing and
put OT: at the beginning of your subject.

I too was able to make a couple of months of mortgage due to the $600 tax refund and my regular tax
refund.   I wasn't let go due to the declining economy, but due to protectionist Democrat political
policies in the city government.

Brian Kelsay