Who's the kid on the commercials?

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 12 15:24:48 CST 2004

That is a good question.  I love the commercials and think I got a
pretty good idea of what they are saying.  I doubt that most decision
makers "get it" (at least the ones I had to wet nurse through every
issue!) but then since I am not in there drawing it out in crayon for
them any more, they really haven't got a chance.

My wife says she got the message.  In fact, she really likes the
commercials, but I have been preaching a similar message for about five
years now, and she is way sharper than the typical end user.

No idea who the kid is, but my 6 yr old is going to get one of my cast
off machines with a fresh rebuild of Red Hat unless I find a more
complete and more user friendly distro in the next couple of months..

--
If you examine how Bill Gates funded research into solving the social issues he is concerned about
las year, you would notice that he is 14 times more concered about the global threat of Linux than

This is understandable when you consider the method of transmission.  I suspect Bill is probably
much more likely to get Linux than he is to get AIDS!!!  After all, you can download and install
Linux by yourself!