Who's the kid on the commercials?

Mark admin at kclinux.net
Mon Jan 12 05:43:56 CST 2004

Personally I don't think the commercial is geared towards Joe Sixpack or
Dr Office.  It's directed towards a server market and the one's that are
going to purchase their solutions, understand what the commercial means.
(IT Admins, etc).  Plus I feel sorry for the guy that supports Linux in
a doctors office.  It's bad enough they kill their Windows PC all the
time, but switching them to Linux will have your phone ringing off the
hook.  :)