Where is this Wednesday's Meeting?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Jan 5 22:18:51 CST 2004

I seem to recall something about a KC North Library

> Oh, and on another note: I'm once again jumping into the breach and
> trying Debian install yet again.  SuSE got too irritating, and all the
I found that to be the case for me too.

> press about Mandrake/RedHat going commercial (and in some
> areas jilting
> non-paying customers) has me all jittery about installing either one.
I still like Mandrake, when I'm looking to do a totally no-brainer
install. It is my fallback install, when I want a machine up and running
fast. Hopefully debian will reach that point for me someday.

> Reiserfs was a dud.  I'm probably going back to ext2 at this rate.
I'd strongly recommend ext3 over ext2. It has been totally transparent
for me.

Brian